Motion Notion Festival continues every year because of responsible, caring people. Let's keep our community safe and happy. Walk softly, dance hard!
- All ages (12 and younger are free to attend but MUST be supervised by a sober parent or legal guardian)
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Re-entry with wristband (vehicle fee applies)
- Alcohol at your campsite (no glass)
- RVs and tents
- Dogs and pets (must be on-leash and poop-scooped!) - Please do not bring pets near the stages as loud music can damage their hearing.
- Pet-owners will be fined $200 by security (payable to the front gate office) if found not cleaning-up or off-leash.
What's NOT OK?
- Early entry or late leaving
- Glass containers of any kind
- Tree cutting or nailing into trees
- Motorized ATVs or dirtbikes (art golf-carts are OK)
- Weapons (Leave axes, knives, and firearms at home. Confiscated items will not be returned), illegal drugs, fireworks, or personal camp-fires
- Electrical generators
- Joyriding or stunting
- Aggressive behavior or fighting
- Wristbands supplied at the gate must be worn at all times.
- Only TELUS, BELL, & KOODOO have reception at the festival.
- Respect the space- use the garbage cans, recycling bins and toilets every time!
- Safety-check your campsite- cover sharp protruding objects and mark tripping hazards such as ropes, holes or logs.
- Before you leave, tidy your campsite spotless and remove string/ropes from trees so they are not injured.
- The nearest hospital is at 835 9 Ave S, Golden BC. About 40km from the festival. Go West to Golden when you get to the highway from Beaverfoot Road.