Motion Notion Festival continues every year because of responsible, caring people. Let's keep our community safe and happy. Walk softly, dance hard!
- Valid tickets are only with ShowPass. For those who purchased with EventBrite earlier in the season and didn't receive their new ShowPass ticket, please email email@example.com
- Tickets must have the name of the attendee on the ticket, and ID must be presented that matches the ticket name - or be with the person who's name is on the ticket. If you won't be attending together, you can transfer the ticket to that person before the event (up until 1 week before).
- All ages (12 and younger are free to attend but MUST be supervised by a sober parent or legal guardian)
- Anyone under 19 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Re-entry with wristband (re-entry fee applies)
- Alcohol at your campsite only (no glass)
- RVs and tents
- Dogs and pets (must be on-leash and poop-scooped!) - Pets are only allowed at campsites and not near the stages as loud music can damage their hearing. We recommend to leave your pets at home, as the valley can get very hot. We will be forced to call the SPCA to come pick up any pet left unattended in the heat.
- Pet-owners will be fined $200 by security (payable to the front gate office) if found not cleaning-up or off-leash.
What's NOT OK?
- Early entry or late leaving
- Glass containers of any kind
- Tree cutting or nailing into trees
- Motorized ATVs or dirtbikes (art golf-carts are OK)
- Weapons (Leave axes, knives, and firearms at home. Confiscated items will not be returned), illegal drugs, fireworks, or personal camp-fires
- Electrical generators
- Joyriding or stunting
- Aggressive behavior or fighting
- Wristbands supplied at the gate must be worn at all times.
- Cell reception is available throughout the festival grounds.
- Respect the space- use the garbage cans, recycling bins and toilets every time!
- Safety-check your campsite- cover sharp protruding objects and mark tripping hazards such as ropes, holes or logs.
- Before you leave, tidy your campsite spotless and remove string/ropes from trees so they are not injured.
- The nearest hospital is at 3451 Voght St, Merrit BC